You don't want to miss a visit to the Jewelers of America Booth #1582 at the JA New York Summer Show, Sunday, July 24-Tuesday, July 26. We're featuring even more exciting member perks, giveaways and show specials than ever before.
- The first 200 booth visitors will receive a 2-for-1 voucher for a Norwegian Cruise Lines cruise!
- You can also enter our special raffle to win a 4-night cruise for two to the Bahamas*, courtesy of Capital Marketing Concepts!
- Meet Denise Horton from Denise Horton of Capitol Marketing Concepts, who can show you how your staff can increase sales with your own Norwegian Cruise Line promotion.
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments & snacks
- Network with colleagues/peers
- Have a quiet respite from the busy showfloor
- JA Members will receive a special Jewelers of America ribbon on their show badges to allow access into the lounge.
Two Days of Expert Training!
Give your brand a competitive edge! Don't miss an outstanding two-day line up of expert seminars on Sunday, July 24 and Monday, July 25. Click here for full seminar directory.
Sunday's seminars will focus on "Technology and the Modern Jewelry Store." You absolutely cannot run a small business today without embracing technology. Integrating modern technological advances into every aspect of your store operations will help you gain aggressive cost reductions, increased efficiencies and realize a significant return on investment. Attend Sunday's seminars to learn from experts and peers how technology
can play a vital part in increasing your store’s position, productivity and profitability.
Monday's seminars cover "Doing Good is Good for Business," exploring the realities and rewards of community involvement. Your customers will punish or reward you with their hard earned dollars based on how they perceive you as a community member and world citizen.
Retail jewelry businessess need to learn and adopt behaviors and best practices that both improve the world and ensure future viability. By ignoring these issues, a retail jeweler does so at a risk to their own survival.
Stock Up on In-Store Supplies With Show Specials!
- 20% off orders of the popular What You Should Know About Brochures and Gemstone Leaflets
- Buy two JA Counter Display Pads get one free
Stop by and meet JA Associate Director of Public Affairs Susan Thea Posnock and take action on important legislative issues that affect your store's bottom line, like Sales Tax Fairness.
*Cruise Giveaway Details: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. The sweepstakes begins on 7/24/11 at 9:30am EDT and ends on 7/26/11 at 5pm EDT. Contest is open to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., age 18 or older as of 7/24/11. Travel to departure port, Miami, FL, not included. To enter and view the complete Official Rules which govern the sweepstakes, visit the Jewelers of America booth at the JA New York Summer Show. Sponsor: Jewelers of America, Inc. Restrictions apply. Void where prohibited.